Thursday, January 15, 2009

#26 - Life, an irony

I learnt a lesson about life yesterday. And if growing up means having to face all sorts of obstacles, then I have to say that I am not ready. Yes, I am escaping from reality once again, but I can't bring myself to face it, anymore.

Life is such an irony sometimes.

Many people claimed they don't want to marry, yet in the end, they are one of the first to do so. Using this, I conclude that whatever you say in the past that you wish do not come true, it will still happen to you in the future.

Therefore I tell myself today, I don't want to marry a rich guy in the future.

--------------------------------------

The more you study, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why study?

No, no more of this mindset. I must be more focused on my studies if I ever want to do well in the future!

To someone: It's no use trying to make amendments now, for things have changed and they can never go back to normal.

Be strong now,
because things will get better.
It might be stormy now,
But it can't rain forever.


Going to school later to submit my choices, hope that I would get into a good JC!

Jiayou Shufen! You can do it! You will do well this year! Remember to take things in your stride and strive on for many As in A Level! CJC, here I come, please let me get in!

My next entry would be probably on what I would miss the most after the separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.