Thursday, January 15, 2009

#27 - 4C Seoul Garden Gathering

Hello 4C-ians!

We are having another gathering again! Say yay! (:

However, this time, it won't be at Hanyang's house but at Seoul Garden, Causeway Point!

Are you excited? :D:D

It's on the 21st of January, 1.30pm. (according to what Kunda told me)

Kunda and EUGENE (OMG, EUGENE?! I THINK HE JUST WANT TO EAT) are the organisers for this gathering and please do inform them latest by this Saturday, 17 of January whether you are going or not.

Please try your best to make it as it might be *touch wood* the last 4C gathering already!

For more enquiries, please call Kunda or Eugene. I am just a messenger. Actually no lah, you can tell me whether you are going or not too, for girls lah. Unless you got a huge crush on Kunda or Eugene and want to take this chance to sms them, etc lah, that is. (:

Omg, I feel like those bloggers helping people do sponsored advertorials just that mine's not sponsored! -.- Maybe I should get Kunda and Eugene to treat me or something if this gathering turns out successful. Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.