Monday, February 2, 2009

#38 - First day

(edited)
'Orientation'
* today was hell boring.


*Official orientation, ie camp, starts on 12Feb and ends on 14Feb since the teacher i/c is currently in China with a group of students for some exchange.

I got so bored I went to count the number of air-conditioned units in the school hall, there are 26 in total. :D

And sad enough and kind of expected, JJ has got no hunks. (Sorry if you are a JJ guy and are reading this.)

But they got a number of cute guys with dimples. :D


One more sad thing to add on: I thought I need not have to touch any Cheena stuff anymore, but I was wrong. HCL people still have to attend dk what culture lesson thing, which you do not sit for examinations. (Jaws drop)

Here's another one: We are supposed to report to school by 7am tmrw.

Life is miserable.

PS: Help me rate this entry boring, so that it would be the world's boring-est entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.