Friday, February 6, 2009

#39 - Updates

While everyone's blog is regularly updated with detailed/brief entries with what's happening during orientation in their new JCs, mine's like dead.

And the reason being our orientation like I said, which comes in the form of a camp only starts next thursday, lasting from 12-14Feb.

Plus I've been having lectures since Wednesday and I believe none of you would want to read about how my lectures were.

So I decided I would just update an entry once orientation is over. Do look forward to reading it.

Anyway, I have submitted my course choices on Tuesday but I still dk whether I will get in or not, but still I chose H2 Mathematics, H2 Physics, H2 Chemistry and H1 History. (:

Oh yeah, and regarding CCA, I still dk what to choose, most probably joining taekwondo, LOL. Don't think it's only punching the air okay, from what I know, we still have to run on the tracks for warming up. I like! So don't play play okay, guys who bully me, beware!

Meanwhile, since you have the time to come and read this blog of mine, do remember to rate this entry (which I know you'd rate it as boring) and leave a tag behind with your big name. Thanks and love! (:

The possibility of seeing you again is so low that I am giving up hope soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.