Tuesday, February 10, 2009

#40 -

I am always tired and sleepy after coming back from school even though I didn't do anything much in school except for attending lectures.

And I hate the Chemistry teacher who teaches us for Chemistry Mass Lectures, she rushes like a train and leaves you hanging with a 'huh'? $@(&()%^@*%

Tomorrow we will know which class we're in, pray hard I get into the same class with at least 1 FourCee-ian man, but not youknowwho, if not, any Kranjians also can. (: Or anyone from my new clique in JJ. See? I am not a fussy person. :D

-----

Met up with Yunhui today with Roger, Timothy and ZhengChuan. We had lunch at NewYorkNewYork and crapped loads. Really hope there will be like a FourCee gathering soon lah, in case everyone gets new friends and forgets the old ones le. ):

Saw Shakilah on the way home with Timothy and Yunhui, had a short chat and went home. (:

I miss SHRIMS SS as well, must find time meet up soon okokokokokokok?

And lastly, Salihin! You'd better organise a JJ-go-back-to-KSS trip soon hors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.