Wednesday, February 11, 2009

#41 - Class, Orientation Camp

Whoo! I am in the same class as Raine and Lynette who are part of my clique! :D:D

Sadly there are no 4C-ians though, although it's kind of expected since Sourheart and Lili are in the Arts Stream, ZhengChuan's taking Economics, both Roger and Timothy taking CSE, then ZhenRui and PitSoon both different courses, so it can't be possible to have any 4C-ians in the same class as me.

Anyway, I think my class, 09S22 is okay, just that I think there are a few weird people there. :X And there's like wayyy more guys than girls which means that the probability of having a hot guy in class is quite high. However, the answer is no.

Tmrw's camp already, and I have completed my packing lo, looking forward to going crazy for 3 whole days, pray hard my class can go 'high' man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.