Saturday, February 14, 2009

#42 - Tag Replies

Wow, if having many people to tag/chat here means requiring me not to blog, I wouldn't mind man. Haha!

I am back from camp, say yay! (: And if you think that I am going to rant on and on about what has been happening to me these 3days at camp, then you must have NOT read my entry's title and I suggest you go knock your head against the wall until there's a deep cut with blood trickling out. Sadist! :D

This entry is mainly for Tag Replies in case there's any problem with your eyes and ain't able to read the title.

Tag Replies:
jiaying`: Haha, good good, like finally! I will go kope soon! Thanks btw! (:

may: Haha May, you first day know Lili meh? He that type like Isaac's kind, don't like going back to school one lor! Lol. And what?! YOU MISS MY NONSENSE?! I am offended. Lol, shouldn't it be your life would suck without me? *Starts playing "My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson* (May, I think you should dedicate this song to me man!)

ivy: Argh, can you please read properly and not just scan through? In most of my previous entries, I blog about the official dates for orientation. In case there's a problem with your eyes, I am copying the whole paragraph here. Please be thankful. Here goes:
*Official orientation, ie camp, starts on 12Feb and ends on 14Feb since the teacher i/c is currently in China with a group of students for some exchange.

Can seeeeeee not? And thanks to Nurul, she explained the class part for me. (:
nurul: Haha, thanks for clearing my blog's mess, ie ivy's tag, lol. Haha, your location name damn cool lah, for us, we have to keep on moving so there isn't really a classroom for us. But an eg. of a name of a classroom is 305 like oh-so-typical.

may: Haha, what does the 'T' in T07 stand for?
fEliCiA: Haha really? Only cool people would choose that combination, that includes you and me! Whooo! :D
Salihin: Haha, yup I know, Sourheart told me about it. :D And I think orientation camp was okay, I like JJ Nite the most! (: And you pangseh us lorrrrrrrr. ))):

Okay I forgot to say this:
Happy Valentines' Day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.