Monday, February 16, 2009

#43 -

I am not planning to update about camp, but I enjoyed JJ Nite, it's really only found in JJ. :D

Shall be uploading photos then. (:

09S22!

Anyway, lessons end at 5.30 every Monday, and wtf, my last lesson's culture studies. Only JJ Ex-HCL students in Singapore take that, as told to us by the teacher who said we were supposed to feel honoured. I was -.-ing.

I hate my chemistry teacher by the way, too perfectionist, just hope my chemistry grade won't be affected by her.

And exclusive, 09s22's joke for everyday...


(WARNING: STRICTLY NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)























Presenting to you, 09S22's very own...

















































SIFAT!

























(inserts gazillions laughter, hahahahahaha!)

FYI: This photo was mass bluetooth-ed in our class today. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.