Wednesday, February 18, 2009

#44 - Random Conversations

Random Conversations, it's okay if you don't get it.(The conversations are not exactly the same as the ones being said actually, I just somewhat remembered parts like those below.)

How do you get rid of all the communists?

Lynette: Kill them all!
Shufen: (Hitler ran through my mind) Put them all in gas chamber and let them die, hahah!
Raine: ...

On the way home with Timothy yesterday, we saw this girl wearing a half-red-half-black skinnies.
Shufen: Omg, eew.
Timothy: Don't so loud lah.
Shufen: She also dk I talking about her.
Timothy: Anyway, you know why the skinnies this colour or not?
Shufen: Why?
Timothy: 'Cause when the tailor was making the skinnies, he ran out of cloth, so he just take another one and sew them together.
Shufen: Hahaha.

Sourheart and I were taking the bus home and we were like saying Roger very good, he got direct bus from his house to Bukit Batok, then can travel from there to JJC directly but still he chose to meet up with us, etc, but there was once when he pangseh us. And so Sourheart began saying that her house also got direct bus to go JJC etc. The conversation went on to something like this:

Sourheart: Wah, if me and Roger go separate ways... (?!)
Shufen: (Cuts in abruptly) Huh? You and Roger go separate ways? Lol, you say until you two like breaking up like that.
Sourheart: *Inserts Sourheart's and my laughter* No, I mean if me and Roger go separate ways to school, then you'd have to go to school alone. Hahahah. (Sadist laughter)
Shufen: (Continues laughing)
Sourheart: (Trying hard to phrase what she is trying to say so that it won't sound wrong anymore) What I mean is if Roger take his form of transport to school and I take mine... (You get the point.)

Another one!
Sourheart and I were going down the stairs of the double decker bus when the bus was still accelerating.

Shufen: Eh, I think I am gonna roll down the stairs soon.

The next moment I said it, I tripped over one of the steps, luckily Sourheart was in front of me.

Sourheart: Luckily I am here to support you. *Plays romantic song*
Shufen: Lol, sounds wrong man.

Wahhhh, so romantic!

But I think Roger's ones is the funniest, Idk if you read my LJ. But if you don't, I shall copy and paste the whole chunk here.

Conversation 1
Shufen: I don't like the look of raw meat loh, so digusting one.
Roger: Got raw meat meh? Where got sell?
Shufen and Yunhui: (O.O) Market lah!

Conversation 2
Roger: Eh, you know hor, squid very ugly leh. So long and the head so big.
Shufen: (Gives diao look) But better than chicken right? So ugly.
Roger: No lor, the chicken very handsome, the cock's comb very nice. (touches his own head)
Shufen: The beak sticking out so ugly.
Roger: It's cool what.

Omg, super classic and funny can, rate it funny man!

IDC okay, you think not funny also must rate. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.