Monday, February 23, 2009

#47 -

You never know how much something/someone meant to you until they're gone/lost.

That's how I am feeling now.

(Change emotion to high!)

I am so excited that I am meeting the guys tmrw! How I wish time would run to tmrw afternoon! Meeting my beloved ones, omg can't wait can't wait! :D

(Change back to emo.)

You told me to listen to my heart, and so I did.
But you never tell me that the heart could be wrong sometimes.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
Youdon'tbelonginmyheart;
butwhydoIalwaysfeelatinytwingeofjealousywheneveryouarewithher?

I really hope this feeling would go away soon.
I don't want to fall for you at all.
Whatthefish is wrong with my heart man.

Maybe I lack a listener, a good friend, someone I can trust, confide, and share my thoughts with.

-----

Would you be there to tell me that everything will be alright?
Perhaps I'd feel better tomorrow after meeting you.
Perhaps you'd cheer me up like you used to.

I just pray hard, wish, and hope that want things go back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.