Wednesday, February 25, 2009

#48 - Mini 4C'08 Gathering

Yesterday's mini gathering was love, despite not many people being able to come. But I am sure many have their reasons for not being able to turn up, like Roger. :D




Those that came: Aisyah Clive Felicia Haiqel Hanyang Isaac Iskandar Joey May Nurul Salihin Shakilah Shufen Stella Syahirah Timothy Yili Yunhui Zhengchuan

And we gathered at our "study for 'O' Level" spot and started reminiscing about the good old times in Kranji plus updating each other about our lives, mostly lives in JCs. And the SA guys ie. Clive, Hanyang and Isaac started blurting out each other shameful secrets which brought laughter to all of us, especially Clive's and Isaac's stories. Not gonna blog about it, I'd get bashed up. :D

I miss all of them man, not forgetting my beloved SHRIMSSS. Roger was the only one who's unable to attend it. ): But no worries, we are planning to play for a day during March holidays, ie. Lunch. Movie. Bowling. Whoo, I can't wait man. :D:D:D

Photos!

Timothy: "Haiqel is sodomising my back!" -.-


Yili! I will remember to pass you my thumbdrive the next time, sorry!


Sourheart! Damn sia the top photo, wrong lightings, make my face look fatter (notice I use the word fatter, not fat) and make my eyes damn small. And regarding the second one, it was candid.


Timothy the very despo guy. *ahem ahem*


Tarday, still as retard as ever! :D


ZhengChuan, schoolmate who often does Maths and neglects Chemistry.


Yunhui, the very talkative one! We took quite a number of photos, but she kept on deleting them. ):


Isaac, the think-until-very-far-one! (Not meant to sound horny ok, he really does think a lot and too much in the straight way.)


Lili, my schoolmate cum squirrel! Haha, and this salute is going to be my 2009 pose. You're gonna see a few more of them later. (:


Felicia, the one who got the lowest nett score, 6, in our class. Also the only one in 4C'08 to get into ACJC, jiayou, do us proud! (:


Joey, who came by later to join us as well. (:


Hanyang, the one whom Mrs Ram said look smarter now clad in SAJC uniform, hope you find your dream anime (yuck) girl in SAJC! :D

Clive refused to take a normal photo with me. ): And so...


It ended up looking like that. I am supposed to be 'towering' over him. :D

Oh by the way I got evidence that SAJC and JJC people are on good terms with each other. (:

Firstly, Isaac allowed me to wear his school tie with JJ orientation shirt. :D


Secondly, we salute to each other wherever we meet.


HAHAHA! :D (Told you you'd be seeing my 2009 pose) It was fun and a little scary to have someone towering over you okay!

And sorry, I didn't take a photo with Shakilah, because she was very unwilling. So let's just imagine you saw a photograph of her just now. Sorry to May as well, I took a photo with her and Yili didn't send it to me, so yeah, I guess I will post it up soon. And Aisyah, send me or upload the photo we took together in school in your blog so I can post it up here. And some of the photos I took with the same guys above, I accidentally deleted it, so I will have to get the missing ones from Yili and update this entry again. (:

I had so much fun and I want to meet up soon with them and the rest of the 4C'08 people again. Can?

Seems like you've forgotten me.
Perhaps we're better off this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.