Saturday, February 28, 2009

#49 - Tag Replies

Screwwwwwwww cbox man. I can't see my tagboard at all when it is night. Okay the sentence structure/phrasing is a little weird here. What I mean is when I use the computer in the day, I am able to view my tagboard but not when at night. Stupid or what?

And the shitty thing is that I am able to view other people's ones. ZZZ.

Maybe I should change to ShoutMix or something, it might become better. Still in the midst of considering about it.


Tag Replies:
AWL: Hahah Yoga not suitable for you lah, you not flexible one. :D
yili: 4C'08 Mini Gathering was love! :D
shark: (:
may: Haha, I know who you are referring to as well. :D
shark-may: I agree.
AWL: Haha, I know I know. (:
ivy: You did, I got evidence! And regarding the syahirah's face, it was unintentional lahhh.


I think I am gonna change my tagboard if this problem persists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.