Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#50 - Updates

may: Hahha, I know you miss me like hell lah. We have to meet up okay? And when are we exactly gonna find time to plan SHRIMSSS outing together? Lol. :D
iskandar: Whatever!
lynette: Hello. (:
iskandar: Haha yeah, that happened to me a few days ago, but not now anymore. :D
Salihin: Nice one Salihin, but you're indirectly insulting me. Grrr. :X
Isaac: I ran off with it, but I came back wearing it and you didn't request to take it back and I continued wearing it. You didn't allow me, but you also never disallow me to wear it. :D
这一秒我哭了.

If ranting on this makes you feel better then do so.

(The paragraphs below are just chunks of my emo-ing thoughts. So you can jolly well ignore them.)

Damn sad these few days, dk what's wrong with me. Sometimes I just see some random people I know but I am not really closed with and I get this weird feeling of nostalgia overcoming from within me. I feel as though I am about to die and cannot bear to leave my loved ones all behind. I really hope such feelings would like go away soon, it makes me feel uneasy all over, as though the world is coming to an end. I hate having to put on a facade wherever I go, and pretending to be crazy happy hyper high etc.

Could it be stress? I doubt so. I am never stressed and JC's life is going on like normal for me. Perhaps I miss the secondary school days too much, maybe I am still clinging on to that something, that something which you and I don't even know. I need to move on with life man, seriously.

Sometimes it's like I feel cooped up and that I need a breather. The best way is to just let it all out, be it screaming, shouting or crying. I always use the third one as a way of venting out everything. However, I realised ever since last year, I've lost the ability. Good or bad? Idk, there are like 2 sides to it. Now that I can't let go of all these crazy feelings within me by crying, my heart feels so heavy. Everytime I feel like I am going to breakdown soon, it always never happen, it's only a feeling within me.

I'd feel better if I breakdown, but I can't.


I am sorry for not being able to update frequently, just not into the blogging mood these few days. I promise I will update a proper one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.