Friday, March 6, 2009

#51 - Updates

Okay people I am back.

What have I been doing these few days?

Basically I've been slacking, using the lappy for many hours playing Pet Society and karaoking at http://karaokeparty.com trying to set high records for myself. Very no life I know.

And finally Friday arrives, and I can sleep for many hours till tmrw! Yay! :D

By the way, did you happen to drop by Yew Tee these few days? It's changing, for the better! There are more shops like eg. Homefix, Watsons, Four Leaves, Comics Connection etc. There are more food choices now, no more food court and Mac. Now there is another food court opening soon, plus KFC, Subway, Burker King, Long John Silvers, and Sushi Tokyo by Ramen Ten. I can't wait for it to be 'officially' open man!

And I heard from my friend that there might be cinema theatres there, woah! Can't wait can't wait! :D

Hahaha, talking about all these gets me excited, I hope you feel the same way as I too!

I've put up a Nuffnang advertisement thingy at the start of my page. So yupp, hope that whenever EVERYTIME you guys visit my blog, you will click the advertisement. You can close it after clicking. Haha, I would love you guys if you all do it okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.