Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#53 - Shiokness!

may: Hahah, got meh? I don't feel any difference leh. :D Haha, of course we will go out. :DD
Salihin: Huh?
ivy: Like what May said, you're always a bimbo. -.-
Salihin: Whatever, you words won't have influence on other people, except maybe Isaac. (:
AWL: Imy too! (: We must go out soon! And I am guai kia okay, I finish my project then camwhore one!
aisyah: Hahah, thanks for tagging, yupp. Most probably we'll be seeing each other soon since I am planning to have a 4C'08 gathering during the March Holidays. :D
Salihin: What! I blog like 1 entry every 2 days still not enough meh?!
Whoo, I am super hell load happy! Why?

Because...











































Wednesday (tmrw): No school due to E-Learning, and prob catching Valkyrie with a few others later!

Thursday: Bannister Camp which I hope will be able to bond 09S22 more!

Friday: Sports Meet! Lunch at Pastamania with 4C'08 JJ peeps, Dinner Treat for ELDDS'08 by Miss Tang!

Saturday: Probably having a 'mini mini' SHRIMSSS gathering.

For the first time, life's greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat! :D:D

Haha, I can't stop smiling like a maniac after reading what's in store for this week. (Starts jumping around in the room)

Lastly I am also happy because...
I earn a minor amount in Nuffnang Advertisement, thanks to you people! Haha, continue clicking okay, I wanna get my 50bucks soon! Love you guys!
I've put up a Nuffnang advertisement thingy at the start of my page. So yupp, hope that whenever EVERYTIME you guys visit my blog, you will click the advertisement. You can close it after clicking. Haha, I would love you guys if you all do it okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.