Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#54 -

may: This is probably due to face problem, haha joking. (:
lynette: Haha, replied at your blog already. (:
Salihin: I got a feeling in the end no one would be going.
yunhui: It's for the JJ peeps only. Lol. And the Yew Tee movie thingy not confirmed yet.
ivy: Lol, the Yew Tee movie thingy not confirmed yet.
may: Shucks, shouldn't have said it. Suddenly like got no good ones le. :D Next time help me rephrase something then.
Yili: So it means Project Work lah? Lol. Haha, my JC got facade one okay. :D
STELLa: Haha okay thanks, :D But you got help me click my Nuffnang advertisement not? :C
I am here to update again, sure hope you guys are not tired of seeing me blog almost everyday.
A gentle reminder if you forget to do something important. Click on my advertisement! Thanks. :D
Haha, E-Learning today, kind of sucks due to some suckers. D:



Anyway, got back from a movie with Sourheart, Roger and Zhengchuan. Timothy couldn't join us since he has got rugby and Salihin pangseh us, wth! Yup, as you can see above, we watch the movie 'Push'. That Roger, was late like expected and we missed the first few minutes of the movie. But overall I give this movie 4.25 ratings, not bad a show to catch if you like actions and thriller. Some parts are kind of gory though. Haha, don't ask me how to summarise, because I really dk how to. :X

By the way, before that, we had late lunch with May Koh, she happened to meet Sourheart on bus 190. Caught up on our lives and I bet she misses us like hell now. :D

Not gonna blog tmrw since there's Bannister camp. Probably blogging on friday night or saturday afternoon then. Till then. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.