Monday, March 16, 2009

#56 - Huh?

I got a weird dream yesterday!

I dreamt about the 4C guys in SAJC! :D

Okay, not really all, only 2 of them.

So here's how the dream goes...

I was in this bus traveling on the road at night. Then I saw 4 guys clad in SAJC uniform. You must be thinking surely it's Clive, Haiqel, Hanyang and Isaac right? I tell you no!

I saw Clive and Isaac. Then guess who's the other 2 guys I saw in SAJC uniform?

Roger and Timothy! WTH, I laughed and got shocked like shit. And it was super funny seeing them in SAJC uniform plus the fact that Roger seemed to be acting cool in that uniform. He was looking to his left giving that faraway look with his small eyes. HAHAHAHA! Thinking about this makes me laugh! :D

And I was kind of confused why they both were wearing SAJC uniform. So I asked around and realised that they wore the uniform in place of Haiqel and Hanyang! Turned out that the SAJC peeps were having some night lessons (don't ask me why, it happened in my dreams and most of the time, my dreams are illogical) and Haiqel and Hanyang don't feel like going. So they told Roger and Timothy to substitute them respectively.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.