Tuesday, March 17, 2009

#57 -

shark: Haha, no more lazerquest thingy. :D
Salihin: Haha, who do you think he/she is? And nice one. :D
Yili: Haha, taekwondo, I thought I told you? Lol. How to find time to go out man, it's only a week.
AWL: Haha, because you would then realise that you actually find me a better substitute for her right, I know I know. (:
may: Eh what!
nurul: Yes, I damn agree.
Salihin: Yes, then please laugh.
cLivE: You think I want one meh. :X Dream of you is nightmare leh! Joking! :D
Hello I am back again.

As much as I tell myself to start revising (Lecture Tests are starting next week) and try to complete my big pile of homework before Thursday arrives, I can't help but get attracted to the keyboard and wanted to blog something everyday.

WTH! Life's been miserable, I am stuck at home with nothing to do. Was supposed to study with Raine and the rest at JP library today, but got kind of sick and so rejected their offer. Felt very guilty, while they are busy chionging their homework, I am busy blogging.

Homework for the Holidays is not really that much, but that doesn't give me an excuse for procrastinating.

- GP Worksheet
- History Essay
- Physics Worksheet
- Chemistry Online Learning

Planning to get Physics Worksheet done by today and if can, probably GP Worksheet as well. Gonna leave the harder and more disgusting one till tmrw after I get back home from Taekwondo practice. :D

Sure hope I would really complete the Physics and the GP Worksheets. I want to enjoy myself on Thursday.

Oh by the way, 4C gathering is cancelled for those who didn't know/who care to know about it. We felt that it was too rushed and everything was not really that well-planned. Plus the fact that it is hard to inform most of the 4C people given the short period of time and most importantly, it clashes with the SHRIMSSS outing. :P That's being selfish I know. Please do not hate us for it, probably will try to find a day during June Holidays to catch up or something. Yup. Sorry for any disappointment caused. ):

Had a 2hours plus long conference with some of the SHRIMSSS people yesterday and it was funny and also nice to talk to them again. (: As usual Roger made a fool of himself on his bumper car thingy, I can't stop laughing at that $3/4min bumper car thingy he kept insisting we got to try. Could hear his disappointment when we told him it's not 'practical'. HAHA.

So yeah, looking forward to seeing those bitches and bastards again, or should I say animals? :D We are going to have a blast, gonna joke, gossip, laugh, make fun of each other etc, etc. And I am going to relax myself and make sure I am not worrying about my incomplete homework which I believe will be done before Thursday.

I didn't realise I have typed quite a long-winded post without any pictures, but who cares? It's MY blog. :D Haha, gonna end here now, bye bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.