Wednesday, April 1, 2009

#70 - Happy April Fool's Day!

Now, before scrolling down, just make sure you are not eating your breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper or having teabreak.



Because what you will see will be your worst nightmare...























Or maybe something worst than a nightmare...



















































What a joke!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

(please link the photo with my wishing. :D)

Now did you manage to trick anyone, or you are the one being tricked instead?

PS: For your information, the chinese letter written underneath Salihin's name means handsome.
PPS: Salihin, if you happen to see this, please don't get angry. In fact, you should thank me and treat me to a meal or something for I made you famous. :D

I thank all who cared.
I am okay already, moving on with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.