Thursday, April 9, 2009

#77 - The Problem With Boys

afiqah: Haha okay! :D
Salihin: I've changed, please change the name too, it's getting on my nerves.
afiqah: Every wednesday? Why? Haha, you'd most probably see me in my taekwondo gi then! (:
nurul: I think those I saw are from J2. Lol, and I saw Billy Wong as well.
Argh, boys are just so (feel in the blank).

While you are busy chatting or (most of the time, in my case) gossiping with your friends, they like to pretend to be emo/staring blankly into space/deep in thought and not get involved in the conversation but yet they are eavesdropping at the same time.

How do I know?

If you said something wrong, they will turn their heads to your direction and try to catch you for your mistake/try to correct you. Like totally. (rolls eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.