Friday, April 10, 2009

#78 - Hair Cut and Movies

I cut bob! (not kidding)

I went to the hairdresser just now with the intention of trimming my hair and end up getting a bob, not that I wanted it to happen.

The hairdresser just asked me if I wanted the sides a little slanted and so I said fine. After that, she told me she was done and asked me to check whether it was okay. Since I wasn't wearing spectacles while she was cutting my hair, I didn't notice she cut my hair that short. :X

My first reaction when I wore my spectacles and looked into the mirror was classic. I gasped, yes, really and my jaw was hanging wide. And I smiled I told her it was okay. ZZZ.

Anyway, it is not really that bob either, with the back a little bit ... weird. Aiya, Idk how to explain lah.

It is very weird seeing myself in the new haircut and I'd bet if it is like this to me, it would be so for those who know me. :( Guess they will just have to get accustom to my new look and I would have to prepare to bear all those teasings in school next Monday then.

If you're wondering how my bob looks like from the side, here they are. It is not really that clear since I took it with my webcam. LOL. (I purposely made the photos small.)




Argh, I am starting to miss my old hair already despite having bad hair days everyday with it! :(



----

Hair problem aside, there have been many good movies lately, and many which I have to watch!

These 2 below are a must-watch! (at least for me anyway.)


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which only comes out in July 16!


X-Men Orgins: Wolverine!

Below are a few worth considering...


17 Again, starring Zac Efron! Whooo, pardon me, but I think he's hot as much as you hate me for saying it. The truth is right in front of your eyes! :D


Confessions of a Shopaholic. (Ignore the date, I sourced for the poster from Google.)
Most probably watching with May and Sourheart. :D


Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian.
The first one was okay, but Idk about this one. What if it was something similar to the first? :X

Okay I am done updating.


(randomly sourced from Google)

Happy Good Friday to all, gonna end here for my steaming bowl of noodles awaits me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.