Friday, April 17, 2009

#81 - If it's meant to be, then it's worth it all.



Caught 17 Again with May and Sourheart at JP today.

The movie was nice, and I love it, especially with many scenes where Zac Efron is in. :D:D

And throughout the movie, May was saying Timothy looks like Zac or that Zac reminds her of Timothy, somewhere along the lines. Haha and Sourheart and I were like eew, no. LOL.




Haha hot shit right!

Note: I wasn't insulting him, hot shit is just my way of describing people whom I think is hot and gorgeous.

P/S: I don't care if you don't like Zac and is prejudiced towards him. (:

Oh by the way, we didn't catch Confessions Of A Shopaholic since it wasn't being aired at Causeway, Westmall or JP. Only at Lot 1 which to the 2 of them seems pathetic. Yeah, 17 Again was our second choice and I didn't regret watching it. :D

-----

PE was tiring today and my arm muscles are aching due to 30 inclined pull-ups, idk how many lunges and 30 dips, mini shuttle run and 6 rounds on the tracks. I got a feeling I'd wake up aching all over tmrw.

Anyway, I still can't get over the fact that my brother (that skinny little guy who is severely underweight and has got bamboo-stick sized legs *serious*) can complete his 2.4km in 11mins. O.O I also want, why life so unfair?! (inserts long string of vulgarities)

Thoughts of you ran across my mind.
For a moment, I thought you were dead.
It scared the shit hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.