Saturday, April 18, 2009

#82 - Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.


More than a million brain cells were killed in the process of completing my Maths Tutorial 4.


It's not hard, but it requires lots of thinking and figuring out how to apply the formulas etc. I swear I'd grow a few more strands of white hair, not that I need it huh.

2 study 'dates' today, one with May, Sourheart and Tarday and the other with Kunda, Eugene and a few others which I don't think turn up in the end. One was at 11am and the other was at 12pm.

I rejected both, reasons being:

1. I woke up at 11am today. (11hours of sleep, damn shiok!)
2. My whole body was aching all over, serious, whole body. Except for my face. (Thanks to PE yesterday.)
3. I was too lazy to get dressed etc to go out of the house.
4. I doubt I would get anything done if I had gone out.
5. Going out means spending money for me and I am currently saving up.

Speaking of saving up, remember I mentioned before that I haven't been saving money since the start of school? Well, now I learnt my lesson.

I eat less in school now and thus I save more money. In three days, I've saved 11bucks already, a miracle for me, who spends money like drinking water. At this rate, I can save up my 1000 bucks in a short time. Plus plus, I can lose weight at the same time. Say yay man! :D

Happy Sexy Seventeen, Yunhui!


Stop being so bimbotic and hope you become wiser and faster in response (which both will be kind of hard for you) as another year passes. :)
Please stop being so zhong se qing you okay, or I will give you a flying kick.
Don't play play hor, I know my stuff in taekwondo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.