Tuesday, April 21, 2009

#83 - Bloody 307


Tomorrow's taekwondo grading results, nervous ahhhhh!

I had dinner with May, Lili and Tarday (Half of SHRIMS SS) at PizzaHut today.
And so we ate, gossiped, ate and caught on with our lives.

Then we parted.

And here's where my whole chunk of complaining starts.
I wasted 17 minutes of my life waiting for that damn 307. I have no freaking idea why it took so long to arrive. I'd bet the 3 of them were already home by the time the bus arrived. I even counted the numbers of other buses that arrive before that 307 did. Throughout the whole 17 minutes, one 985, three 975, two 925, three 172 and two 190 passed me by. That's a whole of ELEVEN buses, for goodness sake.

I don't get it, there's considered quite a lot of 307 circulating in the Choa Chu Kang to Teck Whye's route and the route is considered short. So why does it have to take so long to arrive? Please note that it doesn't happen only one time, these has happened to me for more than like 5 times already? Whatthehell, maybe I should go to SBS/Transitlink/whatsoever to complain about it or something. :/

And sometimes, I notice that some bus drivers will purposely park at the Bus Carpark there just to wait till there are a lot of 'bus-patrons' waiting at the bus stops before driving to them. Damn, what if one of the 'bus-patrons' is rushing for time? I mean it's not just one 'bus-patron' there, it's like around 4-5. They just continue sitting comfortably in their air-conditioned bus, while we, the 'bus-patrons' wait impatiently at the bus-stands perspiring like mad.

I really hate this man, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it other than ranting everything over here at my blog huh. I mean, I can't boycott 307 or something, there's no other public buses which can take me to Lot 1/Yew Tee, unless I decide to walk, which is very rare.

Well, know what?
Maybe I should just walk home next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.