Tuesday, April 28, 2009

#87 - I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye.



When life offers you a dream so far beyond of your expectations, it is unreasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Hello everyone. :)

Tomorrow's audition for JJ's Talentime, and I'm a tad nervous.
I haven't have any proper practise at all. How?
Haha, but I've been sort of avoiding spicy stuff and also drinking stuff like.
Lol, my mum even told me to drink bird's nest tonight to prepare myself for tmrw.
Makes me wanna laugh.

By the way, JJ's Talentime auditions clashes with Taekwondo, that's like super sad. :(


Anyway, we had the real 2.4km run for NAPFA today. And I got like 14.28 minutes, which is a B. :( A teeny weeny disappointed, I wanted A, but well, B's fine as long as I can get Gold for overall huh.

Mmm. What else to type here?
Ah, I don't remember anything. My mind has been failing me these days, I guess I will just have to end here now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.