Thursday, April 30, 2009

#88 - Live today; Dream tomorrow.

OMG.
I GOT IN TALENTIME'S SEMI-FINALS, TOP 11!!!
ROCK ON MAN!

Very very happy and a little shocked that I managed to fight my way in. I must jiayou! :D:D
Initially I only intended to join for fun and exposure, to try and see what it is like singing in front of so many people. And I am glad I did it. I didn't regret joining it at all. Getting into the semi-finals is like a WOW to me already, even if I didn't get into the Finals, I am contented with what it is now. :)

And Addy, where's my $1000? You bet $1000 I couldn't get in right? Haha, see your face when I told you I got in. Hahahahahahaha.

Thanks to Guan Yeow by the way, for helping me get the Love Story Instrumental by Taylor Swift which I need for next week's semi-finals 'audition'. Now I need someone who can burn the song into the CD, anyone? :)

-------

I am aching all over due to Taekwondo. :(
Especially at my arms and legs area.
My right thigh, shin and ankle are aching like mad, the muscles threatening to break if I strain them more. :/
I don't even know why it's my right leg that is aching, thought it'd be my left, since it's like weaker.
Oh, and we had light sparring yesterday. It was all in all fun but painful. (at least in my case)
I was sparring with Amanda, and I gave her 2 turning kicks and she returned by blocking with her shin and knee. And just imagine shin-shin collision and shin-knee collision. I was 'Ow'-ing all the way and limping. She said she drank too much milk, haha.

But still I am loving Taekwondo, it keeps me fit and helps me maintain my weight. :D

------

Camwhored using Premala's 8 megapixel camera phone in the school library since I don't have Mother Tongue lessons and was waiting for time to pass.

Note: Image resized to make loading faster.


Trying my best not to laugh while acting emo, HAHA.



Haha, this photo was 'accidentally' taken. We were gossiping and then suddenly we talked about this guy we hate, so I gave this disgusted look, lol.

& Bonus Okay! I seldom take stupid looking photo one okay! :D

















































I looked as though I've grown a mustache. Hahahahahahahahaha. (No racism intended, Kumar and Premala were laughing along with me.)

And lastly, no school tomorrow, yayness man! I can sleep till as late as I want to.
But but but, I need to rush all my homework etc etc. There's a huge pile waiting for me! :/
Byebye, hope everyone enjoys their short break over the weekends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.