Thursday, May 7, 2009

#91 -

"Huh? Can't be lah, something must have gone wrong."

That was my first reaction when I went to check the results of Talentime's 2009 Final for Vocal English Solo Category today in the morning.

WTF lah.
I GOT IN TALENTIME'S FINAL, TOP 3!

I thought I screwed everything during the semi-finals audition yesterday at LT5. I was looking at the stage floor most of the time (little bit of stage fright) and I missed some of the beats of the song. I was super sad and disappointed with myself lah. I was even prepared for the worst already lor.

But my prayers were answered. (LOL)

Really want to thank the judges for giving me the chance to come so far.
And the audience, who started clapping along when I sang the song halfway.
It gave me a confidence boost.
And to Mr Sin, my Physics teacher who is in charge of the competition.
Before I started singing, he shouted damn loud, 'Jiayou Shufen!'
I don't know how to react and so I smiled back.

Yeah, really thanking everyone who made this possible.
Initially I only joined for fun. And now I made it.
It's like woah, everything happened just in the blinking of an eye.

And urm yeah, there's this voting system thing during the finals via sms voting.
So I need your help. :)
(Because the 2 other girls who are in the same category as me are damn good, their voices are damn powerful, one is singing 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion and the other, 'Thinking Of You' by Katy Pery. So I guess you guys know pretty much how high their standard is, unlike my 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.)

I've not gotten the number for which you people can sms to, to support me but this is my code number:

JJ06

Remember this code okay. :) Once I got the number to sms to, I will update this blog on it.

SUPPORT ME IF YOU'RE MY FRIEND OK!

Those who have unlimited sms, spam the number like hell. :D
Those who are my friends and consider me as your friend, do support me.
Those who think that I sing well, sms and vote for me.
I really need your help.
And if you can, I hope you can ask your friends around you to send just 1 sms or even 2.
It will help me.
Thanks and love.

I hope that I will be a happy girl when 23May2009 comes to an end.

PS: I don't care if I sound desperate.
I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.