Saturday, May 9, 2009

#92 - Whisper hello, I miss you quite terribly.

Hello everyone. :)

I am aching all over again, especially around my arms area. :/

We had PE yesterday and we did the last station which is the shuttle run. Hit 11.2s, just right (A).

This means GOLD for NAPFA. :))

Haha, then went to the school gym later to work on various muscle groups. I think that's when I strained my arms muscles.

The next day I woke up, my whole arms were aching. T.T

----



Yesterday the whole word was informed that this guy had been caught. The Straits Time even uploaded a super large photo of him on the front page of its newspaper. (Bigger than those obituary ones.) I read about it and realised that they caught him like April 1 2009 (what a joke, pun intended.) which is more than one month ago. -.- Now then tell us, make me live in fear for so long. (Haha, as if.)

The reason why they took so long to announce to the public that he was caught was because they weren't sure that they've really caught him. LOL. I am speechless.

----

Anyway, here's something random.

I sms-ed my Mum on Thursday when I found out that I got into the Finals of Talentime. And guess what's her reply?

T oil.

I was like whatthehell is she referring to? So when I went home, I asked her about it. She said she meant jiayou. So she intially wanted to sms jiayou but she dk the hanyu pinyin so she typed '+ oil' which means add oil, jiayou's direct translation.

However, she realised that she dk how to type '+', (yes my Mum is a sms noob), so she thought 'T' looks like '+' so the '+' got substituted. Funny right? :D

Eh? Why cannot bold the '+' sign one ah? :?

----

June Holidays' are coming in less than a month's time. Looking forward and not looking forward to it at the same time.

Plus points:
1. Taekwondo Camp.
2. Waking up late.
3. Catching up with friends.
4. Shopping.
5. Getting new phone and new spectacles.
6. Dream Oasis, SYF Showcase. (Prays hard this doesn't clash with Taekwondo Camp.)

Minus points:
1. MYE all allocated at the last week of June Holidays.
2. More mugging and less slacking.
3. Which means less time for Plus points number 2-5.
4. June Holidays' are nearing also means that Promo Examinations are nearing.

What a lousy June Holiday this year will be. ):
But I shall be optimistic, I believe something great will happen then. (Haha, wait till that happens.)

----

Oh and I just found out Taekwondo Tournament doesn't clash with Talentime Finals at all. Very relieved and happy and etc. :D

Okay, I think I've updated quite a long entry already.

Please help me click on the ads if there's any and do my poll.
Lastly tag my tagboard, don't just read and run away. I can track down who visits my blog okay, hahah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.