Wednesday, May 13, 2009

#94 -

I am very stressed up now and I've got massive pimple outbreak. D:

What a nice way to welcome the holidays.

All my days seemed packed, be it Taekwondo, Talentime, IDP or lecture tests.

14 May - Physics Post Forces Test, IDP till 7
15 May - Physics Lecture Test on Measurement, Kinematics, Dynamics and Forces
16 May - Taekwondo Training + PW meeting
19 May - Chemistry Lecture Test on Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Gaseous State, Talentime's meet up for finale rehearsal
20 May - Full Dress Rehearsal at Nanyang Auditorium at NTU till 6plus
21 May - Maths Lecture Test on Mathematical Inductions and Conics/Graphing Techniques
22 May - Full Dress Rehearsal at Nanyang Auditorium at NTU till 6, follow by Taekwondo Training at Sports and Recreation Centre at NTU
23 May - 2-6pm Full Dress Rehearsal, 7-10 Actual Talentime's performance

How interesting my life is. :)

I want need to die man.

Seriously I want to get over with all these quick man, I need a breather.

I must also stop procrastinating, if not I am a big fat swine.

---

Number for voting is out!

Please sms JJ06 to 90998631 on 23 May 2009!

If you've unlimited sms, spam this number!
If you're my friend, support me, send at least 1o sms. (5ocents only)
I really need your votes!
Thanks and love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.