Saturday, May 16, 2009

#95 - Our last dance ended fatally.

FML.

I woke up at 8 today, thinking that there was Taekwondo training like usual. It was until I reached the school and I realised that it was being canceled. -.- Turned out that due to the fact that many of us had Taekwondo training yesterday till 9 plus in school, they decided to cancel today's training. No one informed me! T.T

Wth, I felt like an idiot man. Screw Gordon man. Why wasn't I informed? :(

What's worst: When I left the school, I waited for 157 to come. It was a long wait till one 157 finally arrives. I started walking to the rear of the bus stop and the 157 just drove past me. Eh, cannot see me meh?! So I waited for hell long till the next one arrives.

GG man. I am now pissed and irritated because I am very tired and aching all over when I reached home from school at 10 yesterday. (Thanks to KwaiGa's dad for sending me home.) And then I woke up early to go to school to realise that the training was canceled! Walau, I can actually sleep more today one lorh! $* ^%&@^$@$&&@ Ugh!

There's a mini Taekwondo camp next week. I can't gooooooooo. Talentime lah! MMM..

I am now trying to think positive thoughts. (Meditating in progress...)

Well now that I woke up early and there's no Taekwondo training, I'd have time to compile what I am supposed to do before PW meeting later. (Self comfort, sobsobs.)

PS: My brother changed my Facebook password. I can't sign in now. I told him to change the password, because I want to resist my Facebook temptation. :)

PSS: May I dreamt of you the day before. WTH! Nightmare can. Haha, in the dream you were telling me how my cousin fainted. -.-

Okay byebye.

Why don't we hit restart and pause it at our favorite parts?
We'll skip the goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.