Thursday, May 21, 2009

#96 - Just like any other

Hello, sorry for not updating for days. Like I said before, I am very very busy this week. :/

I will try to update a long entry now, just don't mind the huge chunk of words here and there.

This week is finally coming to an end. I am very very relieved. However, I've got tons of homework to do and they have already passed the due date. Haha, I guess I just have to chiong all on this Sunday then.

Mmm. What else to update here?

Oh yeah, my dad left me speechless yesterday. On the way when he was sending me to school, we stopped at the traffic light, and I happened to notice KengWee. My dad knows him since he drove him home before. And so my dad was so random. He said that KengWee is handsome. I am like EEEEW. Hahaha. Whoops, I hope KengWee doesn't see this. :D

And also another thing. He heard the song 'If You Seek Amy' by Britney Spears on radio and he was asking me who sang that song. He thought it was sang by Paula Abdul. -.-

Okayy... What else.

Yesterday was Full Dress Rehearsal at Nanyang Auditorium at NTU. Many memories came back to me when we reached there. The Dansical performance was held there during Sec1. Very memorable. :)

Anyway the Auditorium was freaking cold and I was wearing this spaghetti dress. Some others were worst, they were wearing tube dresses. And so we had one full run with many rehearsals for the finale part. My legs were already aching thanks to the 3-inch heels and thus I went barefooted during the finale rehearsal. :/

Oh and I love the dressing rooms alot. Damn nice and everything. Of course, girls being girls, we camwhored during our free time. :)

(Sorry for poor image quality, none of us had a camera with us that day and we could only make do with a 2mp camera phone.)



I then thought of random cool poses that are as cool as me. :D


Cover my retarded face. -.-



Models Mannequins in the making.



Haha! Lynette you can see whether SHE has got big nnp not here! :) If you're still not convinced, I have nothing to say. :D

And and, I broke another 2 of my nails today. Damn sad since I've been growing them for the holidays so that I can get them manicured. :(


Really proud of those remaining long nails but they look weird with the short ones. Sigh.

I guess I will go and get the Sally Hansen's nail polish which helps harden the nails and make them grow longer faster soon. :)

Mmm.

Oh yeah, there's some changes to the voting thing. If I am not wrong, 1 person can only send 1 sms. So this makes winning the 400bucks harder. So if you're reading this, please vote for me on 23 May at around 7.30pm. Ask your friends and all of your family members to help me as well. 1 sms is very important to me and furthermore it costs only 5cents. I really need the votes!

By the way, you have to send JJVOTE#JJ06 to 90998631 instead of the previous JJ06 only!
isk: Hahah. :D
Emilia: Thanks, must vote for me okay! :) Haha I will provided I am able to upload it. :D
stanley: Okay, I've read what you type already, but I've no time to try it out. :/ Okay, I will link you asap. :)
shark: Haha, finally manxz.
yuxuan: I am honest one okay! Yes, I am resisting the temptation. :)
Tomorrow is going to be another long day. Full dress rehearsal at NTU till 6 and following that, taekwondo training till 9plus. GG, I'd better lose some weight due to all these man.

I want to run at least 6 rounds around the tracks tmrw. I must do it! Gogogo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.