Monday, June 22, 2009

#109 -

History was okay. :)


"Soviet actions during the Berlin Blockade led to the outbreak of the Cold War in Europe." How far do you agree with this statement?

How far do you agree that the oil crisis in 1970s single-handledly brought global economic growth to a halt in the succeeding decades?
I got study!!!

I finally mastered the art of 'smoking' in history papers.
Am I slow pro or what?

Anyway let me show you something... (If you're a neat freak and can't stand the sight of mess, please don't scroll down)



















One week ago...







































































After packing and tidying...







































































One week later...




















































HAHAHAHA.

I suck at being tidy. :/

Anyway, I 'turned back time' today.

I wrote 2008 instead of 2009 for the date.
I guess I miss 2008 too much.

Maybe I do...

PS: Before I go, Chemistry MYE is postponed to Term 3 due to h1n1! The same thing might happen to Mathematics as well, whooooo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.