Friday, June 26, 2009

#110 - Updates



Hello readers. (act as though I've got a lot of readers, HAHA)

I am back to update.

Yesterday was a busy day for me, at least I think so, to me lah.

I woke up early to collect my new spectacles which is almost identical to my old one. -.-

Then I went home to wash my shoes till they shine. :)

And in the evening, as you can see from the photo above, I went for a run.

Reason being?
I feel so fat.

Completed 6km+ of running and brisk walking and walking. Damn shiok I tell you when I perspire like siao! I felt so refreshed and happy and everything! :)

I only realised yesterday that running alone makes you think a lot about life and I like that feeling.

Will run again soon! :D

4 random things before I go:
- I want to excel in Typing Maniac on Facebook even though it drives me crazy.
- My toothpaste, Darlie Lime Mint tastes exactly like Mentos Lime Mint!
- I dreamt that my taekwondo mates study together with 4C'08 and some 4D'08 people at my primary school's classroom. -.-
- I got a little tanned after running yesterday, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.