Saturday, July 11, 2009

#118 - Complaints

I am not going to buy Clam Chowder from Long John Silver at Yew Tee again. (unless I am convinced that such incident* won't happen again.)

*I waited for more than 15minutes for a cup of Clam Chowder. -.-

Their pot of Clam Chowder was empty and they had to cook another pot.

Shouldn't they cook it when they notice that the soup is going to run out already? I mean, they store the soup in the heater pot, so even if no one buys it, the soup still remain hot what. Also not as if, if they cook first, then the soup will become cold or something. Grr.

Then while waiting, I was thinking that if they serve me the Clam Chowder with very little clams etc, I would request for more. But I thought that since they made me waited for so long already, they would probably compensate me by giving me more.

Turned out I was wrong. When I finally got hold of the soup, I stirred the soup and found only big pieces of potatoes and 2 or 3 pathetically small clams. I was super pissed and I went to the counter and demanded for a change.

Okay, actually not really demand lah. Just that I show up at the counter with a black face and politely asked why my soup has got so little 'ingredients', while constantly stirring the soup in front of them.

Of course they changed mine. More 'ingredients' but then the soup tasted super bland. Ugh!

PS: Sorry for sounding like some spoilt brat here, I really hate to wait.

----------

Anyway, just now I was left standing like an idiot downstairs.

On the way back home, my mum went to kick some cat for fun. -.-
And that angered the cat, which then went to chase my brother. My brother ran and the cat took off as well, in my direction! My brother dashed all the way to the lift lobby to join my mum and left me dumbfounded with the cat!

Omg, scared like shit (although shit isn't scared) and Idk what to do.

Luckily the cat ran away and hid at the void deck, but then I wasn't sure if it would chase me if I walk by it later.

So I took the long way by walking at the pavement area near the road in the rain. -.-

Saddest thing is when I reached the lift lobby, I realised my mum and brother pangseh me and went up already. They only waited at the 10th storey where I alighted, laughing at my plight. T.T

What a day.

But luckily, something cheered me up. Something orange! :)


My mum got for free! Buy icecream give one, orange leh!

I camwhored with just that like siao, the photo on top is only 1 of the 16 I took with the product! :D

Happy like mad even though I don't use such hair cream thing, I just like the colour!

I even dance like siao and my mum keeps giving me this 'Are You Nuts' look. Haha!

And that got me 'inspired' and I started grabbing all orange stuff I can find near me.



And I went around my house to collect more.


Ta-daa, part of my orange collection! :)

Read carefully, this is only part of the collection only, and also I am certain there will be more to come! :)

Straight after I took this photo, I kept woo-hoo-ing and danced like the banana above. So high, as though I am on drugs! :D

Hoho! I feel better already, after ranting everything out here and then 'showing off' my orange collection even though I know no one's interested to see.

Plus I just had Walls Cornetto chocolate and vanilla flavour, the serotonin or serotin or serotine or whatever shit (Biology student please help me here) in chocolate stimulates the brain to release endorphins which makes one happy!

Whoo, I feel good! Byebye! ^^


*continues dancing*

2 comments:

Be nice, rude people suck.