Sunday, July 19, 2009

#121 - Updates

Hello people, it's been 3 days since I last updated and my blog hits showed an all time low. :(

Last friday... What happen...

Oh, I remembered eating Yong Tau Hoo (Laksa version) and then one of my meatballs decided that staying in the Laksa gravy is too sian already, and it hopped out of my bowl and hit my shirt and then my fbt and then went bouncing on the floor. -.-

Haha, fast forward till the part I went home with KwaiGa and Johnathan. We saw an accident where most of the green railings were broke apart! And so Johnathan and I began taking photos, while KwaiGa was busy blowing her nose. Haha!



Hmm, then Saturday.

Morning we had Taekwondo room Spring Cleaning. Cleaned up the room till it sparkles like diamond (haha) and then threw away many unwanted items. Got last year's Taekwondo tee. Haha, Nifail got the most stuff man, last year Taekwondo's tee, 2 new Taekwondo Jackets and the Team JJ shirt.

After that went for lunch and then chiong home to bathe and then go for uncle's housewarming. Slacked there, ate buffet, talked crap and played with the distant cousins. One of them is so cute, YiJing! The last time I saw her was like 4 years ago, and now she's 6 and still as cute as ever. But she's noiser and naughtier now! :)

Her sister, YiShuen is as active as ever and she's super skinny, 8 years old and has the same weight at YiJing.



YiJing and YiShuen! :D (I wanna burst those eyebags)

Haha before I end this entry, let me show you something my mum found while packing my table.



Spot me! Hahahahahhahahahah, how many million years ago man! So freaking fair like milk and somemore so skinny.

Tag and click on the advertisements okay, my tagboard is dying soon! Wahahha!

And join Plurk, I would love you and would help you respond! Byebye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.