Thursday, July 23, 2009

#122 -

"No news is good news."


Caught Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince today. It was... disappointing (as usual). Out of all the 6 movies, I guessed the first one was the best with accurate and much more detailed references from the book itself.
 
They changed and took out a lot of parts in the 6th movie, I suggest all Harry Potter book fans not to go watch it because you'd be disappointed with the movie like I am now.

Warning: Spoilers Alert
 

(In random order)
Book: Harry sneaked into Draco's cabin in the Hogwarts train and was being found out. Draco attacked him and covered him with his invisiblity cloak. Tonks saved Harry and got him out of the train.
Movie: Luna Lovegood saved Harry.

Book: Harry and Ginny kissed in front of the Gryffindors after winning the Quidditch match.
Movie: Ginny kissed Harry in the Room of Requirements when they were hiding the Half-Blood Prince' Advanced Potions textbook.
 
Book: Snape requested to see Harry's Advanced Potions textbook and Harry took Ron's to show it to him.
Movie: Snape did nothing.

Book: Ron felt that he could not perform well in the Quidditch match. The Slytherins even invented jeer cheer to make him feel worse.
Movie: Nothing happen.

Book: Harry and friends left the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes in an invisibility cloak to follow Draco.
Movie: They left there openly.

Book: Harry and friends followed Draco to Borgin and Burkes and made use of the Extendable Ears to eavesdrop on Draco and the shopkeeper's conversation.
Movie: They climbed on a rooftop and peeped at them.
 
Book: Dumbledore had a grand funeral and many wizards of important status were there, Umbridge was there too.
Movie: There was no such grand funeral, only scenes after Dumbledore was killed, where he was surrounded by the Hogwarts students.
 
Book: Horace Slughorn took the arachnid, Aragog's venom secretly without Hagrid's knowing.
Movie: He took it with Hagrid's permission.

Book: Slughorn held a party in the train.
Movie: Nothing of such happened.
Book: Harry at the start was staying with his relatives.
Movie: He just happened to meet Dumbledore on a random street.
 
Book: Harry learned about Voldemort's past, about Voldemort's family from the Pensieve.
Movie: He only saw memories of Slughorn.
 
Book: Harry realised that Draco was using the Room of Requirement and attempted to get in many times.
Movie: No such thing happened.
 
Book: The Dark Mark was set even before Dumbledore and Harry reached Hogwarts from their trip back from the cave where the inferi and the fake locket Hocrux are.
Movie: The Dark Mark was set after Dumbledore was killed.
 
Book: Harry was 'frozen' and hidden under his invisibility cloak when he witnessed Dumbledore's death.
Movie: Harry was told by Dumbledore to hide underground and not do a thing.
 
Book: The Order of the Phoenix fought hard with the Death Eaters when Draco, Snape, Harry and Dumbledore were at the Astronomy Tower.
Movie: All the Death Eaters were with Draco, Snape, Harry and Dumbledore at the Astronomy Tower.
 
Book: Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley.
Movie: None of this.
 
Okay this is all I could remember, correct me if you've seen anything wrong. :)
 
Hmm, oh and I know my Taekwondo Grading results already! All of us who went pass, no double no fail. :)
 

I am now officially a yellow belt Taekwondo-ian! 

 Some overdue photos from Taekwondo Grading:
 
  
  
Fooling around with YanLing's camera. :)
 
Mmm.. This week is almost in the blinking of an eye huh. 
Let me try to recall what happen these few days...
 
Actually nothing much happened lah, just that I got back all my H2 subjects Block Test. They are no good, I can only say that I was quite shocked with my Physics result. I just passed, which is a miracle since I've been failing my lecture tests so freaking shitly bad.
 
Think.. Some conflicts here and there with some friends which I hope to resolve soon. Hmm yeah.
 
What else. Oh! What's up with the yo-yo craze currently ah? Been seeing a few young kids playing with yo-yos and shops which are starting to sell them. Got new yo-yo anime is it? Haha, I don't really care about anime so I have to ask. :D

And before I end, I want to groan and complain about my injuries all over my body. I've got a swollen finger thanks to Che Chen who kick it during Taekwondo (annoyed), 2 big blisters where the 'water' inside bounces, 1 idkhowtoexplainbutit'spainful ankle, 1 idkwhatpartisthat, oh it's foot which aches like bad, a sore back and a sore neck. Plus a few million bruises I don't bother counting because I save them for sleep, people count sheep, I count blue-black. -.

Speaking of bruises, I've got like this bruise which can transform. At first, it was this innocent small blue-black which did not hurt at all. Then the skin started peeling off layer by layer, think onion. Then now it has a dark ring of brown and inside the bruise, it's white. That layer of skin there is very shiny, shinier than the rest of my skin by the way. Okay, how descriptive. :D

Oh and I got this bruise thanks to Raine's long legs. We were walking down the stairs at the PD Block and I just happened to step onto her long leg's foot and fell to one corner of the stairs where the metal railing are. *Ouch* One more blue-black on the knee cap to add on to my blu-black collection! (woot)

Okay, I think I updated a lot already, still contemplating whether to upload some guide to spammers shit thang not, beaver and babi, what say you? :)


Last but not least, give me face, join Plurk. :D 
Loveyou,(K)(L).

(dance)(rock)(woot) - Plurkers' language. \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.