Wednesday, July 29, 2009

#125 -

I was using my mechanical-pencil-poke-the-arm method to keep myself awake during Chemistry Lecture today. It failed for the first time. And Babi just had to play her part and she started jabbing (notice I didn't use the word 'poking') my arm real hard. As if I am not human. Obviously I shot up from my seat a little and became damn wide awake.


If you see the photo clearly, you'd realised that I've some mole-like dots on my arm.
FYI: They are not moles. -.- They're the 'scars' left by Babi the Great. Oh wow.

Anyway, show you something gross I found on the Net.

WARNING: STRICTLY NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED, CONTAINS GORY PICTURES OF CUTE CHICKS. 

 
Apparently this person enjoys killing poor little chicks with her bare toes!
  
This, this fugly woman is the killer. She made use of her heels to separate the chicks' bodies.
Then she proceeds to tear the chicks' bodies with her bare toes while rubbing them against the floor!

Crazy insane woman! Still dare take photo show people. -.-

Abrupt end but I'm done with my entry for today. :)
Well, there's a time for givin' up,
Didn't want to have to say it.
All we doin' is building walls,
And now there's too many barriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.