Thursday, July 30, 2009

#126 - The (Doh) Bitches

Haha, lunch or should I say dinch (combination of lunch and dinner) today with 2 (doh) bitches is love! (L)

We had a lovely meal at Pizza Hut which includes laughter and tears from laughter. I think I grew abs already from the constant laughing. There was even a time when I couldn't even breathe, the feeling was so terrible, I thought I was hyperventilating. -.-

Stupid Babi lah, keep making the (woot) + (rock) face. -.- Haha and tons of inside jokes as well. All the (doh)ing plus laughing at Babi's soup which has only 4 or less pathetics pieces of chicken inside, while I constantly 'show off' mine which has tons of chicken. :D

Ate like a lot, I had criss cross fries, plus student meal where Babi and I shared our main course. We ordered Sausage Craze and Chicken Nepotaliean (however shit it is being spelt) Pasta and then halfed it. Thought that Babi took very little though. I ended up like eating the rest. -.-

But luckily we have Beaver who talks funny stuff that we laugh at to burn away the calories. Of course with Babi's lameness and Skunk's (Me) good sense of humour, the day is saved. :)

We ate there for more than an hour?! Like other customers who arrived later left like earlier than us! Haha, all thanks to the constant distractions by SOME PEOPLE. Hahahahah.

Oh and I was in need of tissue at Pizza Hut then, so I took some of Beaver's. I had a hard time tearing it and ended up hitting my glass of Pepsi which then spilled all over the table. At this critical moment, all of us laughed like mad, even when the manager was cleaning up the mess. :/ And Babi just had to ask if I wanted a glass of water. (doh)

Left Pizza Hut and then walked to the Library since Beaver needed to return a book. And we wasted time there looking at random Manicure and Pedicure book plus Optical Illusion book.

And we went to the toilet. Sorry for being so detailed. I need to emphasise the toilet bit because Beaver found out something 'interesting'.

She went to the first cubicle and saw a pin-hole camera-like thingy at the side of the cubicle. There were cracks around it. It looked dubious. She told us to look at it too, I was too freaked out. :/ I was afraid that if I took a closer look at it, I'd see an eye blinking or something. (doh) I know I think too much sometimes, but better safe than sorry yeah?

Quite creepy to be there in the toilet and we left quickly.

MRT-ed home later and it was super packed! I was 1 inch away from the door and on my left and my right were 2 male adults who smelt worst than Burger. I think I nearly hyperventilate. I was trying to catch my breath. :(

And there was this lady who nearly fell and nearly grab my hands, thinking they were MRT poles. -.-

Sorry for the lack of photos in this entry, they're all with Beaver.

Byebye lovelies, I'm going to chiong hw now, respond okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.