Wednesday, August 5, 2009

#129 -

A middle-aged woman gave up her seat to me on the bus today, I rejected her with a smile.
A 2 years old toddler made a cute face back at me when I smiled at her.
A middle-aged woman dropped her bag and I helped her pick it up.
*Just received Fadli's sms* Mr Soh just postponed the submission of the Formative Assessment.

These are the things that made a sad day today happy.

There are so many things going through my mind currently and I am suddenly at a loss of words. I cannot type out what I want to say because the meanings would change completely.

Tempted to just type out all the things and use many many profanities, but I know I cannot do so.
Someone might get hurt.

I always get the feeling like I am bottling up too much things inside and they are waiting to explode. I want to cry it all out, but I cannot. I literally cannot do it. I have no idea what exactly is my problem.

I think I need someone to talk to, to confide in, to trust.

By the way, I am lousy. I cannot accept criticism.
I think I suck.

Byebye.
(Sorry Babi, I have no mood to type out your 'ruler' joke. Another day perhaps?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.