Thursday, August 6, 2009

#130 -


My blister says hello people!

 I am back feeling good today! :)

So glad that the bad mood has all cleared up when I woke up early in the morning today!

Haha, anyway, did you guys realise that the weather is kind of hazy today? I went on Google to find out why and realised that the forests in Malaysia are catching fire again! Oh no! :(

I can practically feel my lungs getting darker and blacker with every breath I take in now. Hahah, I think I need to consume more cucumbers already.

Anyway, tmrw is a slack day! :D
Go to school sing songs and play games only! But but but my Chemistry teacher just had to spoil the day by giving us extra lessons. It's alright though, we've missed 1 or 2 Chemistry lessons, so this is just a make-up for it.

After that, need to lunch and then rush to Shazwan's house for PW meeting. Then still thinking whether or not to watch UP3D with Babi.

All the movie theatres with 3D movies are located at far far places even though Singapore isn't really that big. (annoyed)

Sian, really hope to watch it, the animations are so cute!

Haha, by the way, Beaver finally uploaded the Pizza Hut Lunch's photos on her blog, just koped them from there. :D

 
What we had for lunch, I shared the spaghetti with Babi, therefore the share looks so little.
 
Criss cross fries for sides. (Beaver and Skunk)


Drumsticks for sides. (Babi)
 
 
Sausage Craze that Babi and I shared other than the spaghetti itself. 
The sausage they used were cheap brand ones.
(I only eat a certain brand of sausage.)
I ended up giving all of mine to Babi. :D
 
 
Beaver's Chicken Whatever Baked Pasta. :)
 
 
Blur Babi.
 
 Hungry Skunk.
 
No Beaver's photo because she's camera shy, not.
She was the one in charge of phototaking, so yeah.

Mmm.. Okay Babi said this.
"I worship my ruler." Ruler, literally.
I don't think anyone would get this, but Babi you know what I'm trying to say here right? (dance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.