Friday, August 7, 2009

#131 -

Hello I feel cool today. B)

Before I start ranting on how my day was spent, let me just complain something.

Early in the morning, a cat moaned outside my house and woke me up from my beauty sleep. F. This is not the first time already okay. Angry with the cat man, so dumb, always come outside to my house to moan. -.-

Okay, now we can proceed to talk about how my day was spent.

National Day Celebrations in school was boring to the max. I only enjoyed screaming my lungs off at the frisbee part.

A lot of people did not even turn up for school and one of friend came only because he was late the day before and his ezlink card was being confiscated. He only came back for his ezlink card, lol!

We sang like only 3 songs out of the idkhowmany National Day Songs. How nice huh! :/

I hate the new National Day song by the way, it doesn't even have the National Day feel at all. :(

I guess the only exciting highlight of the day was the frisbee competition between the students from different houses. The first game was Rono VS Owens. Obviously I cheered like mad when Owens scored.  And they won! :D

The second game was Bannister (rock) VS Bikila. Thought Bannister wouldn't have a high chance of even scoring, but we won! Whooo hooo! All thanks to those players and especially to Randy, he's damn good at catching!

I screamed like damn mad together with Clique7! Shiok man! What's more guess what? I found out something I didn't know I could do until today.

I screamed till there was echo coming back!  
With my scream, yes! Hahahah!

Whoo hoo, I rock man! People were looking at me, lol!

Then the Bannister people had a frisbee match with Owens and the blue team won again! (banana_rock)

They then proceeded to play with the teachers, then ended, then went to collect this year's National Day souvenir which is basically fruits that consists of bananas, pears, apples and oranges. (Just realised I used a lot of 'then', heckcare!) They're to promote healthy living according to Uncle Koh, blahblahblah. I am lazy to elaborate further.

Bused to BoonLay with Babi and Prinky crapping about lame stuff.
Babi thought the human large intestine is 3cm long. I am very impressed by her knowledge. :P

Haha, later went with Babi to Suntec City. Took us noobs such a long time to figure out where the cinemas are. We caught UP in 3D! First 3D movie I caught! :D

Haha bought the tickets for the movie and then we went to Just Acia to feel our empty stomachs. Was super hungry and had a hard time choosing what I wanted. Same thing happened for Babi.

We settled for some set meals after looking through the menu for quite some time. And before we left, we even gave feedbacks. Haha, I ticked Above Average for food, it's really nice. Then ticked Average for the service there since the staff took a long time to come to us to take our order. As for the ambience, I ticked Bad. Haha, I thought that place was kind of packed and too hot. Regarding improvements, we gave a lot of lame shit stuff as well. :D

Oh by the way, the feedbacks were supposed to be put into this cardboard like box at the front of the cashier table. I looked in and saw that there were no other feedbacks. Haha and I was like die, they confirmed know we wrote the feedback etc. I am not going back there again, haha.

After leaving, we went to take this minirider2, something like those fake roller coaster ride thingy which cost each of us 3 bucks for 4minutes. T.T

 
There are 4 types of 'tracks' to choose from.
Babi and I chose the 1st one, the haunted mansion or whatever shit that is.
 It turns and moves as you can see from the photo above. :)

Actually I took a video of the minirider2 on how it moves, but Blogger doesn't let me upload it. Well.

Haha and after the minirider2 ride, we went in the cinema for the movie. We got the 3D spectacles which we started camwhoring with my lousy 2mp camera phone. (This reminds me that my contract has ended long ago and I still have yet to decide which phone model to get.)
UP3D was disappointing. :(

I do not mean the movie, I meant the 3D effects. Nothing much lor, except that it made the colour of the whole movie dull and I nearly dozed off halfway. Had to keep on removing the 3D spectacles and watched the movie in the 2D form to keep myself awake since the colours are way brighter in the 2D form. Zzz, but it was blur though, I guess that explains the need for the 3D specatacles.

So overall, movie I give it 3.5/5 and as for 3D effects, 2/5.

I suggest if you want to catch UP in 3D, think twice about it. It's better to watch it in 2D. Furthermore, there's no student price for 3D movie, Babi and I paid $13 each for the movie ticket on a Friday. T.T

Haha I think 3D movies are better reserved for those action/thriller type movies, not cartoons like UP. :)

We had a hard time getting back to the MRT interchange after the movie. Suntec City is so confusing. :/ But thanks to my cleverness and good memory, plus Babi's minimal contribution of looking up at signages, we managed to find the MRT interchange.

Note to self: Next time when going to town or city areas, get someone who knows the place well to come along with you.

Yeah so this pretty much sums up my day! I guess it was quite enjoyable despite the fact that I spent loads today. :)

Byebye, I think I need to go sleep now. There's Taekwondo training tmrw and my blister needs its rest to get itself thicken and ready for tmrw's training. Sounds disgusting but whatef.

Goodnight to all! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.