Sunday, August 9, 2009

#132 - National Day

Happy Birthday, Singapore! 

To commemorate this special day, I shall type my entry in red (and a little white, on top).
Whoo hoo, actually I came here to talk crap only. :)

Actually wanted to wear red today, but I grabbed the first shirt I see and it was black and went out already. -.-
But nevermind, the moment I reached home, I changed to a white shirt! 
What? Must wear red meh? Singapore flag got white also okay! :D:D

Anyway, is anyone gonna like recite the Singapore pledge later at 8.22pm?
I know of some Plurkers who are patriotic and are gonna do so.

I am actually considering about it. (thinking)
Might actually take a video of myself saying the pledge, I am inspired by Serene. :)

But one thing I am more curious about is whether most of the Singaporeans will follow suit and take the Singapore pledge or not. I want to go around the neighbourhood and kaypo and see if anyone actually go and recite the pledge leh. Haha, that would be so cool, like a flash mob like that!! \m/ 

Haha I think I am done with updating my blog, till then!

PS: I still hate this year National Day's theme song. "See the moon and the stars". -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.