Friday, August 14, 2009

#134.3 -

 (pun *very* intended)

Sorry for 'procrastinating', I am really busy nowadays. :(

There's like 4 tests next tuesday okay! Chemistry equilibrium quiz, Ionic equilibria quiz, History test and Chemistry SPA which takes up Iforgothowmany percent of our A level! (bigeyes)

And what's more, Promos are coming. 45 more days to be exact!
Okay, let's see what can I type here.

Hmm.. Rewind time back to 2 days ago.

Oh yes, I want to ask if there's like a course called How to love cats and How to overcome your fear for them. Because I seriously need it.

Wednesday, 12 August 2009
I went home as usual and when I reached the lift lobby, a sight which I pray daily not to see awaited me. One of the many cats in my neighbourhood was there. It noticed me and looked angry.

My heart was pounding damn fast already. It started getting up and stood on its hind legs, a sign which many of us knows which means that the cat is angry. Then it walked to me, yes, TO ME. And I swear the distance between us was like 1 inch apart. It looked at me with menacing eyes and guess what I did?

I said hello and waved to it. -.- (like seriously, how stupid can I get?)

(doh) man, but you know what? That seemed to work, for a while that is. The cat then backed away, and I being scared by it, started to move away and walked away from the lift lobby and outside of my HDB block. I called my mum to come downstairs to pick me up. And then when I turned back, I saw that cat stalking me!

Ahhh! I was scared like shit and started walking faster and tried to make the distance between me and the cat larger. I went till the traffic lights there. -.- And I called my mum again. Haha. The cat stopped for awhile and kept stealing glances at me. (blush)

It then kept on rolling on the ground, and suddenly stood on its feet and walked towards my direction. I was stunned, so I quickly walked one big big round to the staircase area at the back of my HDB flat to get away from it. I was already on the verge of tears.

I called my mum again and then I met her and told her everything. That's when I broke down, and cried. Really cannot take it, I was super scared lor. My mum was like telling me to kick the cat etc the next time it comes near me and I was like no way, what if the cat scratches me. Lol.

Let me show you the scene. (view from top)

The orange thing is me and the red one is the stupid ugly cat. The blue arrows is the direction which I took to get away from that animal. Get the picture? :/

Thursday, 13 August 2009
JC talk in KSS.

And I being kaypoh, went back to crap with the rest. Miss many 4C people and the trip back was worth it. Caught up with a few of them and we talked about tons of things. Really miss those days man..

Learnt from some about how XXX changes, or what happened in their school etc. So sad that it was a Thursday yesterday and we couldn't stay late. :(

But it's okay, we're gonna meet up soon and talk till long long! I can't wait! :D:D

Oh and joke of that day: According to yunhui, she said that many of the PJC-ians claimed that JJ has got many hot guys. (lmao)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.