Tuesday, August 18, 2009

#135 -

Chemistry SPA is finally over!!!
There's Physics SPA next monday though, but nevermind, because *cough* Mr Sin will 'help' us! :)

Hehe life's pretty boring these few days which explains for the lack of constant updates.

I shall update a little uh. Hmm. Minor stuff only lah. Nothing much to say also. -.-

- I broke one of my nails yesterday. Nuuuu. :(
- I think I am going to grow my hair long. Should I should I? :D
- I finally passed my Mathematics Lecture Test. (I've always been failing them.)
- PE is dancing for ACES Day for this week.
- My wrist is aching and my arm is numb. (No strength at the moment.)
- There are tons of homework yet to be completed and Promos is coming in 41 more days. (bangs tofu)

Okay, let me share with you my friend, Prinky's theory which have no scientific basis.
  1. If you have sweaty palms, you're in love. (Dude, I have sweaty palms like everyday!)
  2. The more often you see a guy, the more he enters your life. (-.-)
  3. Those who have only one dimple are considered unlucky. (Double -.-, FYI: I've got one dimple.)
Blogger's dying, Facebook cannot make it now and Plurk's getting boring. Tell me what to do. T.T

Don't really like it when I saw you laugh at people's plight today. Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.