Sunday, August 30, 2009

#139 -

While walking randomly in IMM after lunch with Babi at Wanchai Tea Room today, Babi suddenly said something damn random.

Orange for Skunk and Pink for Babi. *Babi should feel hounoured*

Babi: You want to go toilet?
Skunk: Huh? We just went leh. (Like 5 minutes ago.)
Babi: Miss Loon's toilet. *started laughing like nobody's business*
Skunk: Doh. (doh)

Being out with Babi leaves me with a heart with holes (due to constantly stabbing of my heart) and a swollen forehead (due to constant doh-ing).

How I wish I could update this blog with the photos my group took today during PW. It's with Randy though. Aww. Nevermind then. Just make do with this wordy entry of mine. :)

Okay, tmrw's gonna be a long and lovely day, byebye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.