Monday, August 31, 2009

#140 - Shiat Day

Some guy vomited on me on the train in the morning *inserts yucks, eww, ugh and whatnots* and I am still traumatized by the incident.

Yes this is no joke. I was stunned for a moment and dk how to react. He said sorry, I must have been so kind-hearted and saint-like to said it's okay and smile back somemore.

He alighted at the next station (think he felt guilty) and everyone started giving me sympathetic glances. And yet none of them offered me a tissue or whatsoever. I hate being pitied and I nearly cried. But I held back my tears while sms-ing Babi to complain about it.

Why I so suay? The train was packed and of all the people around him, I was the one who kena! :((

Imagine having to endure 20minutes of feeling dirty. Heng I got tissue ah! Heng the vomit is a bit, just like specks of it. Everyone watched as I cleaned my arm. Nb. :/

I cried lor, when I saw Babi. Holding back the tears for like so darn long already. Walked to school fast and then spammed my arm with lots of soap, wash like some girl kena rape then feel dirty like that. This is not an appropriate analogy but must show you how I feel.

Okay, shiat morning.

Teachers' Day celebration was okay nia, the chicken line dance was the best part I guess. Hopefully someone had taken a photo of it and I can kope and show it to you guys here.

Went straight home after celebration to spam more soap and change to a new shirt. Feeling so clean and pure now. LOL. :D

Meeting and dinner with some fellow ex-Kranjians, SHRIMS SS Extended later, hope it would turn out great. :)

Before I end, let me show you a hilarious photo.


Notice the similarity? The Egyptian Symbol, L VS Shazwan! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Love this photo, my legs look slim and tanned, edited the face because I was smiling like some retard.
:)

PS: I think I am developing a phobia of taking the train. :/

1 comment:

Be nice, rude people suck.