Monday, October 12, 2009

#152.2 - Emo

Now even Facebook laughs at me.

Today's Advice: Embrace each moment with enthusiasm.You tell me how lah? I failed my Mathematics overall leh. T.T

Daily Inspirational Quote: Be Positive, Pass It On.Yeah, positive about flunking Mathematics and then passing it on to others hur.

SOBZ. I am not sad, just kind of disappointed (it's different from sad) and angry with myself. Why am I so stupid. Why can't I be like the others. I want to do well for this Promos too. Guess I'd have to buck up soon if not I will be GG-fied during A Levels.

Congratulations to all those bitches who got promoted. People like me are still hanging and clinging on tight on the rope that might break anytime. And I don't want it to break.

Last hope: History. Give me a pass, plox plox.

***

To Babi:

I know and understand how you are feeling right now. I know you have worked hard but it happened to just turn out like that. The feeling was shiat I know, it happened to me during the MYE. I just want to tell you that nevermind all these crazy shiat, but to look on the positive side. Stop thinking about 'what ifs' and instead ask yourself what you should do right now. It's no use crying over spilt milk, what's been done could not be undone. You just have to buck up (like me) and together when we promote to J2 (yes we will), we will work hard and show the rest how much we have done and beat them till they bruised all over. :)

It's okay to feel dejected at the beginning but in the end you realized that the actual thing you should do is to just face it. Face it and counter it if not the problem will always stay in you. Don't escape from reality by telling yourself that you are a goner whateff shiat. And don't MIA, I believe it's just an excuse from you trying to escape from reality and sleep more. I know that dreams are sometimes better than reality but wake up from that idea okay! You can do it, it's just whether you want to do it or not. It all begins with a single step.

Remember: It may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever. Things happened for a reason. People make mistakes and learn from them.
And you have to always be prepared for any obstacles that come your way. Must jiayou and be strong okay! (gym)
Cheer up okay, you said before it takes 42 muscles to frown but 17 muscles to smile, so smile more. Stop brooding over it. Things will get better. And you know Beaver (I believe) and I will always be there for you 24/7. We are always a call away. SO SMILE AND CHEER UP NOW HOR!

PS: Touched not? Don't always say I bad bully whateff shiat okay, I care one! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.