Tuesday, October 13, 2009

#152.3 - Emo

I got 31/50 for history! I passed I passed I passed! :)
If everything goes right, I will be attending school on 11 January 2010 next year as a J2 student. :)

***

To LynetteLove:


Hey, don't so sad. Made me feel so bad. I think I too disappointed with my results to the extent that I might have forget you scored well for examinations.

Well congratulations! Haha I am happy for you okay, really sincerely happy. You worked hard and really deserved it. :)

And regarding the Babi thing, I have no intention on talking until like you don't exist. It's just that I am trying my best to encourage Babi. I don't like to see my friends getting upset over their results. This might have caused me to sort of IS and neglect you, but I have no intention of doing so. I guess I really overlook this whole thing. Don't think so much yeah. Really appreciated it when you never fail to encourage me (and Babi) always. :)

Read your blog and seems like some stuff keep happening to you. Don't worry so much, will grow wrinkles one. Must learn to look at positive side okay! I always have the impression that you will always tend to worry for a lot of things. Like that will become very stressed one!

So cheer up and look on the bright side. And really thanks for being such a great friend, may our friendship last long. (DOH) forever! :):):):)

ANGPAO CAIPAO HUANGPAO FTW! (rock)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.