Friday, October 16, 2009

#153 -

LATEST UPDATE: I am going to Orchard Road again tmrw, to be specific, Wisma Atria. T.T

Hello people. :)

I've been slacking like madz since Promos ended.

The day before ie. Thursday, I went to eat Sakae Sushi Buffet with The (Doh) Bitches again.



Babi was the winner for the eating Cha Soba contest.

Babi: 4½ bowls
Skunk: 3 bowls
Beaver: 2½ bowls

Haha we are officially fatz! :D

Today we went to Orchard to shop since Chemistry lessons was cancelled. Felt so out of place when we wore uniform there. Okay, to be exact, we were in our PE attire. Sobz, so embarrassing.

Beaver wanted to get her BBB's screen protector anyway and I wanted to go to Marks And Spencer to get a deodorant so yup, the trip was worthwhile. Wanted to get a tank top from NUM but their tank tops have got this sling thing which is damn fugly so I didn't buy any in the end. End up I couldn't find the deodorant I wanted as well and I was sobz and wanted to get something so that the trip would not be a wasted one.

And so I got myself a Ripcurl Pencilcase. :)

Love it! :D

Notice the small Russian doll keychain over there? It's orange in colour and bought by Mama! She knows I love orange. Yay I love Mama! :D

***

Some videos I feel that are worth sharing. Enjoy!







Saved the best for the last! Cool like madz! :D



I feel so fat, have been eating so much these days. I shall will run tmrw! (gym)

Monday's suntanning till I tanned like madz day! Love! B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.