Friday, December 11, 2009

#172 - Update

Hello all. :)

I am updating because Nuffnang is not giving me any advertisements for people to click anymore.
Me wants moolah okay! :D:D

So far, my life has been good. With the exception that school's reopening in 1 month's time and I haven't really been mugging hard. :(

Anyway, I shall not talk much. Let's just let the pictures do the talking. :) *Do note that my photos are in random order*

Okay this picture is super long ago one manzxzx.

I got the Patrick card because my brother went to buy Nestle Honeystars again! He chose the Patrick card because I love Patrick! Yay, much loves! :D




Can change image one. :D:D



I am easily contented man. Right now it's hanging on my pencilcase. I used the 'hooks' which I have left from the cuecards for OP.

Anyway, a few days ago, I went to get new markers to add on to my collection. Hell excited whenever I get myself new markers. Idk why though, crazy much.


7 more markers to add on to my colourful collection!



Next up, nails! :)


Orange nails then! Mad love!


Baby Shimmer Pink nails currently, went to have the manicure at JP. *Can't capture the colour though*

Speaking of nails, I recently got myself two new nail polish colours, Chili Red and Metallic Red.


Metallic red for toe nails! :D

And as you know, I have a fetish for orange stuff and therefore I got stuff that I've no need for that are in orange again!


This M&M chocolate container is one of the orange thing I got!


*extra orange nail*


$3.95 for such a small packet of M&Ms which I still have it in the fridge. But worth it since it's orange in colour! :D


Orange stuff I got on the same day itself. *thumb not included, haha*


Now I've got 2 orange pens! :D


Messy table with Physics notes done when I was SIAO ON about it a few days ago.
*look at the bottom right corner, I drew an apple tree with Isaac Newton's stickman to help remind me it's about Newton's Laws.*

Okay now to random stuffzxzx.

A few days ago, my brother and I went to Hong Kong Xin Wang Cafe to have dinner.


He had Sweet and Sour Chicken Spaghetti.



I had my usual Spicy Pork Ramen recommended by Raine.

Yummy! :D


Sushi for dinner that other night! Now I miss the taste of Soba! :(

Speaking of Soba, The (Doh) Bitches are going to have an Soba-eating competition next Friday at Sakae Sushi according to Raine. (unsure)



Went to Science Centre last Wednesday and got this entrance chop chopped onto my arm!

It's been a long time since I went there, I feel like some kid again! HAHA.

All those Sciency stuff over there, things like F= ma and Centripetal Force. *thinks of Mr Sin*

I bought the kid ticket by the way, since people aged 16 and below are considered kids. :D
FYI: Adult's admission ticket costs $6 whereas the kid one cost only $3. HAHA.

Lastly, The (Doh) Bitches' presents.
*coughs* Spent so *coughs* much time *coughs* and effort *coughs* to look *coughs* for their stuff.
They'd better be touched and love me manzxzx.
I pokkai le. *thinks of Babi's present* T.T

Still got christmas exchange! :(

Anyway, here are the presents! :D


Okay, their birthday 'notes' first. :)


Raine's present.


Lynette's present. :D

Anyway I saw nice fluffy clouds in the sky today.
Made me miss eating cotton candy so much, LOL.
I feel like just plucking them from the sky and chew them. :)



Ending off with a pictures of softtoys on my bed, which is so very little. T.T
Me wants more Patrick and Carebears stuff. *hint hint*



6 more days to 17!

Yay, byebye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.